Seeking Organizations & Businesses with Internship Opportunities for 2023 and 2024
24 Aug 2023
We are currently seeking Organizations & Businesses with Internship Opportunities for 2023 and 2024
The Hong Kong, China Lacrosse Association (HKLA) is proud to launch an intern program starting in late 2023 and 2024, with the aim of partnering with organizations and businesses in Hong Kong (HK) that can provide internship opportunities.
The HKLA intern program is designed to give interns from Canada and the USA the opportunity to live and work abroad, while coaching and playing lacrosse at a high level, in addition to helping to continue the development of the sport in HK.
Internship Benefits for Organizations and Businesses:
- Establish a talent pipeline of educated fresh graduates who can be trained into potential future employees. An internship allows the company to evaluate and identify potential talent for future job openings.
- Interns bring a fresh perspective to the company, offering innovative ideas and a different viewpoint
- Enhance the company brand and reputation, demonstrating an investment into education, skills development and the future of the industry.
- Increase community engagement while partnering with the HKLA to strengthen ties locally and overseas.
- Hiring NCAA graduates as interns who have demonstrated outstanding work ethic, discipline, and teamwork.
- Partnership applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until intern positions are filled.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to express interest to cooperate on the internship program by emailing us at [email protected]