HKLA x KTSI: Project LaX Move - Open for registration
11 May 2020
Project LaX Move
The programme is designed for 16-30 aged young enthusiasts who aspire to pursue a career in the sports industry. It aims to equip the potential talents with holistic experience in sports, leisure and recreation organisations such as; sports marketing, sports event management, sports first-aid and injury management and business English. Moreover, the programme offers certifications which can equip participants with lacrosse specific skills and qualifications for a potential career with HKLA; HKLA Lacrosse Senior Instructor or Level One Official in Women’s / Men’s Lacrosse.
- Equips participants with different skills related to sports, leisure and recreation
- Provides holistic and hands on event experience at a National Sports Association
- Provides professional instructions from different sports organisations and companies
- Offers internship and other opportunities at recognized sports organisations or companies
Project LaX Move is designed as two phases (1st phase: from 19th Sep 2020 to 9th Jan 2021, 2nd phase: 20th Feb 2021 to 19th Jun 2021) of 5-month career development for the teenagers to discover their talent. We target for 30 students in each phase. Project will be held on Saturday since the mid of September and the mid of February.
Two students with excellent presentation skills and assigned proposals would be selected by HKLA as assistant of Hong Kong Lacrosse Open 2021/ main organizer of HKLA summer event and received a 2000 HKD scholarship for further sport related education.
After full participation of the 5-month project, all students can obtain the following certification:
- Participation Certificate of Project LaX Move
- Hong Kong Lacrosse Association Official / Instructor Certificate (fulfill with the required hours of training workshop)
- Elementary First Aid Attendance Certificate from Hong Kong Red Cross
- HKLA 1-year full membership
- Kai Tak Sport Initiative membership
The Project LaX Move application is on a first come first served basis. Interested parties please send the application fee (600 HKD) by Cash/Cheque/Bank Deposit with application form to HKLA office. Applicants will be notified the results of application and details of course schedule via email. Full refund of deposit will be provided to rejected application. HKLA reserves the right for the final decision.